Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Search for Garak Kai Abilal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: The Search for Garak Kai Abilal   Mon May 10, 2010 3:52 am

Giancarla was running standard medical scans on the fringe asteroids of the Bajoran system continuing sensor sweeps for Bajoran booty left over from the exodus during the occupation. She was stunned to find a debris field that would be reminiscent of a shuttle crash, a Federation diplomatic shuttle. Giancarla at first thought it was an old shuttle perhaps even dating back to the occupation itself but soon discovered its beacon to be from 2389. Giancarla made a second sensor sweep discovering two life signs. She rushed from the med lab up to the bridge.

"Commander, I believe we may have a crashed Federation shuttle.", Giancarla blurted out as she entered the bridge.

Giancarla handed her PADD results to the Borg Disconnect. Tania turned to Jess, "Put the medical scans on the main viewer."

Tania compared the PADD results and then asked Lt. Larson to go through the Federation Transport History and confer the list with the shuttle beacon. Jess looked at Tania, "The shuttle is leased to the Bajoran Republic on a short term lease and had a registered flight plan from Corinthian Station at Betazed to Bajor and had been confirmed as docking for the Religious Practices Conference at the Station last week."

"To make matters worse, the registered crew is that of Kai Abilal and her aides.", Jess responded.

Tania looked at Jess, "Wake up Vash. This is gonna be a problem."

Vash walked on to the bridge adjusting his Black Cardassian Uniform. Tania looked at Vash, "Giancarla has made a discovery."

Tania turned to Guinea Pig giving her the floor, "Gul Enranet, the shuttle belonging to Kai Abilal has been confirmed crashed on a Bajoran Sector asteroid. We need to affect rescue."

Vash paused, "There are two issues. We are a Cardassian Vessel about to affect entry into Bajoran Space in an area where there are bound to be searches ongoing. Two, we are a Phoenix Federation sanctioned vessel and not a United Federation of Planets sanctioned vessel. There are problems with such a rescue."

Vash looked around the bridge. Charlene jumped in, "We have to do this. It is the right thing to do."

Tania looked at Vash, "I am not about to cause hostilities between the small Phoenix Federation and the United Federation of Planets. Unless the injuries are life threatening, our course of action must be to simply inform the Bajoran Council of the incident."

The Oracle of Cardassian, Ekelyne came on to the bridge, "I detect the presence of the prophets spokesperson."

"Kai Abilal has been discovered on an asteroid. Her shuttle has crashed.", Vash explained.

"We need to affect rescue.", Ekelyne responded.

"But it is in Bajoran territory.", Vash replied.

"In affairs of the prophets, there are no territories, Gul Enranet.", Ekelyne responded.

"Should you not be her enemy?", Giancarla asked.

"I am the seer of Cardassia, my child. I am no one's enemy. If the Hebetian Democracy is to stand, it must be benevolent ~ like the prophets themselves.", Ekelyne explained.

Charlene brought the Tanmesad into the outer Bajoran Realm and orbitted the asteroid. Shockingly, the aide was waving to the Tanmesad.

Vash looked at Giancarla, "Doctor, take the marines and get your rescue done."

Evangeline and Giancarla led the Kai on to the bridge of the Tanmesad. Ekelyne looked at Abilal, "Your grace."

The Kai looked at Ekelyne, "Visionary, it is grand to be in your presence."

"We bring you peace.", Ekelyne responded.

The Kai looked at the Cardassian Gul, "Cardassian, I will require transport to the homeworld."

"What? We can't do that.", Vash responded.

"This is not a request.", Kai Abilal responded.

Vash looked at Giancarla, "Good job, Doctor."

Giancarla smiled, "We rescued a Bajoran legend. What better advertisement for the Hebetian Government."

Posted by:

Dr. Giancarla Viceroy
Chief Medical Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad