Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Search for Garak Bullies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valerie Bell
Lieutenant Commander (B)
Lieutenant Commander (B)

Number of posts : 17
Crew Assignment : Operations Commander
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Crew Profile
Name: Dr. Giancarla Viceroy
Department: Chief Medical Officer

PostSubject: The Search for Garak Bullies   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Vash was overjoyed when he learned that Legate Tahone was coming aboard. Tahone had been one of the staunch Garak loyalists and had been made aware of the Tanmesad mission on Rondak. Tahone and his senior advisors wanted to come aboard the Tanmesad.

Vash was in the transporter room when the three Cardassians arrived. Vash smiled and saluted. Tahone looked at Vash and smiled, "Thank you, Gul Enranet."

Vash smiled happy to have such a prestigious Cardassian on the Tanmesad. Commander Tania Branson and Dr. Christina Lodge wandered onto the deck. Tahone looked at the two lady, "Federation, ha!"

He brushed by them. Tania glared at Vash. Vash smiled, "Oh, its just his way. He is old school."

Tania was not impressed.

Tahone wandered into engineer, "It is most impressive how you have been able to keep this bucket of bolts in the air so long."

"I owe that to Glinn Warren.", Vash smiled.

"A Cardassian Rank. Now you are talking.", Tahone muttered.

Carson walked around the corner with Thandie Varno holding hands and joking playfully.

"A Cardassian female with a human. Pathetic. What the hell kinda ship are you running?", Tahone lectured.

"Where is this Glinn Warren, he will put a stop to this unprofessional fraternization immediately.", Tahone complained.

"I am Glinn Warren.", Carson looked at Tahone.

Tahone glared at Enranet, "You have a human with Cardassian rank? This is forbidden!"

Carson looked at Vash. Vash shrugged, "Don't worry, it is just his way."

Legate Tahone and his aides entered the bridge. It could not have some at a worse time. Valerie Bell was straddled Charlene Faulkner facing towards the flight control officer engaging in a kiss. Tahone glared at Enranet.

Click came onto the bridge, "Finally, some senior staff to set this right."

"A Xindi? Someone get some bug spray.", one of the aides blurted out.

Autumn was standing behind him, "Easy, there fellow."

The aide turned around, literally shoving the chief of security. Autumn pulled a phaser putting into his neck with blinding speed.

"Stand down, Major.", Vash ordered.

Tania glared at Vash, "You have to do something."

Vash looked at Tania, "They are old school Cardassians. They have not enjoyed the sides of humanity, of the Bajorans or Betazeds that I have. They lack refinement but they have good motives."

Tania looked at Vash, "You are an idiot. They are brutish bullies."

Vash took the Cardassian representatives down to sick bay. Giancarla was cleaning up.

"Dear child, where is the doctor?", Tahone ordered.

"I am the doctor.", Giancarla smiled.

"Dear child, you are too young to be the doctor.", Tahone snapped.

He shoved her aside and shouted, "Doctor? Doctor?"

Giancarla looked at Vash, "Legate Tahone, please leave my sickbay."

"Shut up, child. I don't need the candy stripper, I need the doctor.", Tahone responded.

"Immediately.", Guinea pig muttered.

The Cardassian pushed her aside once more. Giancarla was not ready and she fell against the med bed. She screamed.

I have no idea where Evangeline Todd was but the Marine Chief came flying into sickbay and lept over the bed literally shoving the Cardassian back. The room filled with Vultures. The marines looked at Tahone.

Evangeline looked at Tahone, "Legate Tahone, you heard the doctor. Please vacate the premises."

Vash jumped in, "In fact, Tahone, get the hell off my ship!"

The entire crew took notice. Tania looked at Vash, "'bout time."

The Vultures led the Cardassian from the Tanmesad. Tahone looked at Vash, "You will never have success with this crew."

Vash smiled, "I am fine standing with them."

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Lt. Comm. Giancarla Viceroy
Chief Medical Officer