Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lost At Sea A Reason To Go On...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Lost At Sea A Reason To Go On...   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:33 pm

The kidnapping of Elim Garak spread throughout the Hebetian Union of Cardassia. The symbol of Cardassian freedom had been abducted by the Cardassian Union; by the Detapa Council in the ever going Cardassian Civil War. Tamhew Ghemor, miniser of defence has stepped up to lead the government but has asked that vessels loyal to Minister Garak not return to the homeworld but to continue their missions.

Vash could not help himself. He directed Commander S'Ari to return the Tanmesad to high orbit above Cardassia Prime. S'Ari left the bridge and Tania and Charlene came on shift. Tania looked out, having slept through the bulk of the day.

She turned to Vash, "This is not the Amleth Nebula."

Vash explained about the abduction. Tania picked up a PADD. She read the text message from the officer of Defence Minister Ghemor. She glared at Vash, "Charlene, return us to our point of inspection."

Vash looked at Charlene, "Lieutenant, belay that order."

Tania looked at Vash, "We need to establish order. To follow orders. If the Hebetian Government is gonna have the respect amongst your people that the Detapa Council has, it must follow rules of order, Vash. Cardassians are an orderly people."

"The symbol of Cardassian culture is missing.", Vash snapped.

Charlene turned around, "Cardassian culture is not Elim Garak. Cardassian culture is in the officers on this ship."

"What the hell do you know of Cardassian culture?", Vash snapped.

"Perhaps more than you know.", Ekelyne walked onto the bridge.

Vash turned to the Oracle of Cardassia. He bowed in her presence. Cardassians did not see much value in religion and often scoffed at the Bajoran lineage to the prophets but this woman had a special power. Most believed her to be the representative of the last bastien of Cardassian faith.

Vash turned to Ekelyne, "Your honor, the Minister has been abducted."

"Then his work must be completed.", Ekelyne requested.

"But my Oracle, the rescue of the Minister is the rescue of our culture.", Vash responded.

"No dear child, the completion of each and every one of our tasks is our culture.", Ekelyne spiritually responded.

Thua'ra Varno was on his way to get some supper when he stopped by the bridge. He looked out the viewer, "Beloved Cardassia, my home."

"Why have we returned?", Thua'ra asked.

"Minister Garak has been kidnapped.", Charlene exclaimed.

"I will lead the away mission.", Varno snapped.

"The Oracle believes that we must continue our work in the Amleth Nebula.", Vash responded.

"Faith is for the weak minded. Actions are for the strong.", Varno boasted.

Tania looked at Vash, "This is your call."

Vash looked at Ekelyne, at Tania and at his mentor, Gul Varno.

Vash looked at Charlene, "Our faith is your hands, helmsperson. I defer to your good judgement."

Varno looked at Vash, "You are an idiot. Faulkner is a lowly Lieutenant and a Federation Officer. This is a Cardassian matter."

Vash looked at Charlene, "She is the only one with no vested interest in the faith of the Hebetians or the will of the old school Cardassians. She is a pilot. She will know what to do."

Varno shook his head, "I thought you were a Garak supporter."

Vash stepped up to the Cardassian, "I am. This is why I put my faith in these people. Elim Garak did so on DS 9. I will do so on the Tanmesad."

Charlene looked at Tania, "Angling towards the Amleth System, Warp Factor 9."

Tania smiled, "Thank you, Helm. Steady on your course."

Ekelyne smiled and put her arm on Vash's shoulders, "She is a fine crew with sound judgement."

Posted by:

Lt. Charlene Faulkner
Flight Control Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Colony

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Colony

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad