Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lost At Sea The Klingons make an Appearance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Lost At Sea The Klingons make an Appearance   Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 am

Commander Valerie Bell looked at Varno as he walked on the bridge, "Lt. Commander Tchilack should return through the gateway within the hour with Dalin Evangeline Todd and the Warren One."

"Thank you, Commander. Anything to report?", Varno asked.

"Not a thing, sir.", Valerie responded.

Commander S'Ari turned around, "Gul Varno. We may have a problem."

The Klingon Bird of Prey decloaked and towered over the Galor Class. The Klingons have not been in the Cardassian Union since losing the war with the Detapa Council lead Union. The Klingon Commander began shouting about the Phoenix Federation ship signal.

Varno appeared on the viewer, "My dear Klingon, you must be mistaken. This is a Cardassian Vessel."

"Don't play me for a fool, Cardassian.", The Klingon responded.

Varno looked at S'Ari, "He ain't buying it."

The Tanmesad suddenly rocked under the blast of the Klingon disruptor. Varno grabbed his chair.

Carson ran onto the bridge, "What the hell is going on?"

"We are under attack.", Varno yelled as a second disruptor ripped into the haul of the Tanmesad.

Carson yelled, "We are outmatched. We are overmatched. Dammit. This is how it ends?"

The Tanmesad was hit a third time. The ship was on fire and beginning to fall to pieces. Commander S'Ari tried to pull the ship out of the path of the Bird of Prey but there was no use. She banged on the console as the Tanmesad engines came to a complete stop.

S'Ari turned around and glared at Varno, "I guess Vash left his ship in good hands."

Varno did not like the insinuation. He glared at the Vulcan. Varno walked up to the viewer, "I demand to face my executioner."

Nothing. There was only silence. Varno screamed, "Dammit, show yourself Klingon."

Varno was enraged as he paced back and forth. Carson headed for engineering to help Tania try to get the ship back online. S'Ari yelled to Carson, "Why would you try? It is illogical. There is no surviving this."

Carson turned around, "I will fight to my last breath, S'Ari. My fingers will bleed as I try to attach the last conduit with my last breath."

S'Ari shook her head as Carson headed downstairs.

Varno screamed, "Face me."

The viewer twitched and slowly came on. Varno walked in front of the chairs, "Show yourself Klingon."

"I am neither Klingon nor do I think you want to see him....", Evangeline stood on the bridge of the Klingon Ships.

Several Cardassians walked up behind the operative known as Vengeance and smiled, "The Vultures have arrived to pick the bones, Gul Varno."

Evangeline Todd smiled, "Dalin Evangeline Todd reporting for duty."

"We are glad to have you aboard, Dalin Todd.", Varno burst out laughing, more out of stress relief than out of hilarity.

Evangeline looked at Varno, "You may want to back up a bit, the Bird of Prey is about to self destruct. Todd out."

Varno looked at S'Ari, "Holy shit, back up!!"

S'Ari looked at Varno, "We don't even have any engines."

"Back up!!", Varno yelled.

S'Ari looked at the console, "Commander Warren, You better have lived up to your word."

The image of the Warren One leaving the Bird of Prey was followed very closely by a huge ball of light. S'Ari engaged the impulse engines and the Tanmesad slowly lurched out of harms way.

'Thank you Warren.", S'Ari exclaimed.

"I thought you did not think it was necessary.", Carson mocked.

S'Ari looked at Commander Warren, "The odds of Dalin Todd being aboard the Klingon vessel were astronomical."

"Astromonical, yes. BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE.", Carson responded.

S'Ari had no answer for the new First Officer. Varno looked the turbolift as the doors opened and Evangeline walked out. Varno walked up, "My dear, you have already become a Tanmesad legend and this is the first time you have been on this bridge."

Evangeline smiled, "Happy to be of service."

Posted by:

Gul Thua'ra Varno
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander Carson Warren
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander S'Ari of Vulcan
Flight Commander