Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lost At Sea Abandoning the Ship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Lost At Sea Abandoning the Ship   Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:28 am

T'Zohl walked into the office of Gul Varno, "Gul Varno, I have been offered to return to the service of Captian John Warren aboard the newly reconstructed USS Quasar Quest. It is an offer I cannot refuse."

Varno looked at his Flight Commander, "I cannot allow that. I need a strong flight commander especially with the Tanmesad engineering so disabled."

"This was not a option, Gul Varno. If you do not approve the transfer, I will be leaving without permission. The Phoenix Colony is under Klingon Attack. The Military Commander In Chief, Commodore Vincent Viceroy is in the process of establishing a regional task group. I have already been approved by the Phoenix Federation for the transfer. I am simply here out of courtesy.", T'Zohl snapped, in typical Vulcan tone.

Varno, still coming to grips with the incident that made him the ship's commanding officer, looked at T'Zohl, "What the hell am I supposed to do about a Flight Commander?"

"I believe that it is your problem now, Gul Varno.", T'Zohl turned and walked away.

"Wait, one more thing.", Varno growled.

T'Zohl turned around. The Cardassian looked at T'Zohl, "Thank you. Your service has been exemplary."

T'Zohl nodded. Even though her Vulcan nature forbid her from glowing with pride, she was positively gleaming at the word.

Varno tapped his combadge, "Commander Bell, locate the Chief of Security. Have her report to my ready room immediately."

"Yes, sir.", Valerie responded.

Commander S'Ari walked into the Ready Room of Gul Varno. The Cardassian looked up, "Were you not Chief Flight Control Officer aboard the USS Atlantis? Is it true that Flight Control is your first love?"

S'Ari nodded.

"Commander T'Zohl has left us to join the USS Quasar Quest. I am in a difficult situation. I believe that Lt. Commander Tchilack is more than capable of fulfilling the role in promotion but his demeanor is not well suited to a comudgeon like myself. We cannot have two grumps on the bridge.", Varno explained.

S'Ari gave a small smile. Emotion, grumpy or otherwise was not in her nature.

"Commander S'Ari, I am hereby promoting you to the position of Flight Commander if you will accept the role.", Varno looked up.

"On one condition, Gul Enranet must be released from custody and given some formal role on the ship.", S'Ari furrowed her Vulcan brow.

Varno admired her support of Vash. The truth is that Thua'ra too had a soft spot for his former Platform 1968 Executive Officer.

"Gul Vash Enranet is restored to your custody, Commander S'Ari. Gul Enranet will assume the command on shift three, or the "green" shift in the role vacated by my assignment.", Varno acknowledged.

"He won't let you down, sir.", S'Ari responded thinking of her lover.

"Nor do I expect you too.', Varno frowned.

Valerie walked in, "You rang, Sir."

"Commander Bell, thank you for your prompt response. Please invite Captain Autumn Laree up here immediately.", Varno responded.

Within moments, Autumn arrived.

Varno looked at the Marine CO, "Captain Laree, I would like you to return to the bridge as Chief of Security."

"What will happen to the Guard?", Autumn quickly responded.

"Commodore Viceroy has assured me that a prompt replacement will be brought to the Tanmesad.", Varno responded.

"I think I should like to stay with the Cardassian Guard.", Autumn responded.

"I will offer you a promotion to Major if you accept.", Varno responded.

Autumn looked bewildered. This was a difficult choice. She had grown to love the Marine - Cardassian Guard especially in their recent meritorious service during the difficult support of the Bajoran settlement. Autumn looked at Varno, "Major Laree does sound very appealing."

"I accept.", Major Autumn Laree, Chief of Security responded.

"Perfect. Drinks on the Betazoid.", Varno smiled.

"Agreed.", Major Laree responded.

"One more guest.", Valerie walked up to the doorway.

"Thank you, Commander Bell. Your service as Operations Commander is worthy of note in this reorganization.", Varno responded.

"You wanted to see me sir.", Jessie Larson walked in. She was wiping her hands having spent the last hours preparing supper for the crew.

"Lieutenant, I would like you to return to the bridge in Operations.", Varno responded.

Jessie could hardly contain her excitement, "You are aware that I have failed twice."

"Commander Bell has agreed to serve on the night shift with Gul Enranet to allow you to be on the bridge during the day shift and to have the most experienced officers at your disposal.", Varno continued, hoping to put young Jessie in a position to succeed.

"I will do my best.", Jessie responded.

"We can ask for nothing more.", Varno responded.

Posted by:

Gul Thua'ra Varno
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander S'Ari of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Lost At Sea Abandoning the Ship