Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Liberation Better than you....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Liberation Better than you....   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 am

T'Zohl was on the bridge nearing the end of the day shift. The trip was sooo boring. She had just been going through the motions when Tchilick came onto the bridge. T'Zohl went through the pre-shift checklist. Click started grumbling about wasting his skills on this ambassadorial crap. T'Zohl smiled and told Tchilick that he needed the practice. He was no where where she was. The pair started going back and forth like an old married couple.

T'Zohl finally said, "I could outfly you 2 to 1."

Click looked at her, "Listen, Vulcan. At those odds, I will take you on. I will go down and grab the T'Zohl Gamma and I will show you who the better pilot is."

"You can take the Warren One.", Click grumbled.

"Hell, I am so confident, Xindi, that I will take the Tanmesad.", T'Zohl smiled.

"Can I get in on this?", Charlene walked onto the bridge stopping by to check things out before going for supper.

"Let me get this straight, you two are gonna take me on. I am giving you the manoueverability of the Warren and the Gamma but I am taking the size and power of the Tanmesad.", T'Zohl smiled.

"Backing down.", Click muttered.

"Not on your life.", T'Zohl smiled.

Soon the three great pilots were weaving in and out of the asteroid field and demonstrating why the Tanmesad has been so successful in the last two years. Tchilick and Faulkner were amazed that T'Zohl could follow them in the much larger Tanmesad. Charlene was growing tired of the mess.

"Tag anyone?", Charlene smiled.

"Going to simulated weapons.", T'Zohl announced.

The two shuttles were gonna need to hit the Tanmesad two or three times more than the Tanmesad. The shuttles were far more manoueverable. T'Zohl was working for all she was worth to best her staff. Charlene started cussing when her screens turned all red. She reached for her combadge, "Get her, Click!"

The Gamma was an amazing fighter / shuttle built by Carson Warren specifically for T'Zohl. She knew it very well. I believe I saw the Vulcan start laughing as the shuttle passed through her spray pattern. Click looked down at his console as they turned red. He began clicking like never before. He was furious even slamming the console. He could not believe that he had been bested by the Flight Commander.

The pair were soon back on board the Tanmesad. T'Zohl met them at the shuttle bay. She looked at the pair, "Outstanding job."

They were none to pleased, "Not that good."

"You did a very good job.", T'Zohl smiled.

"We could be better.", Charlene smiled.

"Not better than me.", the Vulcan walked out of the room.

Charlene looked at Click and started laughing. Click looked at her, "What's so funny?"

Charlene handed him a PADD she had found in the Warren One. The PADD contained calculations of the manoueverability of each of the two shuttles and probability patterns for the actions of Lt. Tchilack and Lt. Faulkner.

Click looked at her, "I don't get it."

Charlene clicked on the bottom of the touch screen, "Simulations ran 171."

Click looked at her, "So you're telling me this was a set up."

Charlene burst out laughing, "My dear, Mr. Tchilack, we have bested today but not at our fighter skills but at our gullibility."

Posted by:

Commander T'Zohl of Vulcan
Flight Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Liberation Better than you....
Page 1 of 1