Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Milk Run Two Ships in the Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Milk Run Two Ships in the Night   Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Valerie woke up just as Christine was getting into bed. Commander Bell was going to start the day shift and Lt. Faulkner had finished the graveyard shift. She had switched with Tchilack for a week. Valerie kissed her on the shoulder, "I gotta go to work."

Charlene rolled over, exhausted, "This is the extent of our love life now. Two ships passing in the night."

Valerie laughed and kissed Charlene on the lips, "I guess so."

Neither would know how prophetic the words were.

Valerie was on the bridge with Vash and T'Zohl when the large Romulan War Bird dropped out of warp. Valerie was started, "Romulan!"

Vash looked at the Operations Commander, "On Screen."

"Do they see us?", he asked.

"Not yet.", Valerie exclaimed.

"Carson, shut her all down.", Vash turned his Chief Engineer.

Carson shut down everything.

"Our relationship with the Romulans is not very good.", Vash stated the obvious.

"Ideas?", Vash looked around the bridge.

"There is a Zephron Pulse on the fringe of the Cardassian System Orbit.", Valerie pointed out.

"What the hell is a Zefran Pulse?", Carson snapped.

"A Zefran Pulse is named for Zefran Cochrane. It can appear out of nowhere, much like Mr. Cochrane and causes everything around it to totally stop, to end up in stasis.", Valerie explained.

"Gul Varno and I mapped the Pulse for the Cardassian Union from Platform 1968 over a decade ago.", Vash interjected.

"How the hell will that help?", Carson snapped.

"Maybe we could lure the Romulans inside and then while they are trapped, we could get away.", T'Zohl proposed.

"How the hell are we gonna lure the Romulans into the pulse.", Carson exclaimed.

"What if we both entered the pulse, rendered them helpless and then while they struggled we could escape.", T'Zohl proposed.

"We would need to be much faster then them on escape.", Valerie explained.

"We would need hands in engineering and on the bridge.", Carson explained.

"This would have to be done at an extreme speed.", Carson continued.

"Commander Branson will help you in engineering. Tchilick can handle the helm.', Vash explained.

"The combadge will not be fast enough to communicate between engineering and the helm.", Valerie pointed out.

"I could do it.", Faithful Laree stood up from the counsellor's chair, "I could do it telepathically."

Carson scoffed, "So the bad pilot... The wash out is gonna relay intricate information from a Borg to a Xindi fast enough to save us. Perfect."

The engineer stormed out heading to engineering. He met Tania in the turbolift and explained the so-called plan.

Valerie looked at Vash, "We have to decide. The Romulans have detected the Tanmesad."

Vash looked at T'Zohl, "Fire on them and then head directly for the Zefran Pulse."

"Fire on them?", T'Zohl asked.

"They will come for us for sure.", Vash explained.

T'Zohl fired the tiny Galor weapons against the giant war bird. The Tanmesad banked hard as Tchilick walked onto the bridge and sat down. The Tanmesad passed into the Pulse. Everything went silent. The bridge was in total darkness. The crew watched out the viewer as the giant Romulan ship floated by, like two ships in the night.

Vash looked at Faithful, "Counsellor, our life is in your hands."

Faith looked at Tchilick and then closed her eyes to communicate with Commander Branson. Tania, Carson and Marissa worked feverishly to bring the systems up at the very moment.

Vash looked down at T'Zohl and Tchilick, "Let's go."

A huge smile came across his face as the Tanmesad took off like a bat out of hell after passing through the cloud. Valerie laughed as the Romulans had trouble getting started again.

Vash put his hand on Faith's shoulder, "Well done, Counsellor. Well done."

Click grumbled and started clicking and clacking. He stood up, "I was flying the damn ship. I am going to bed."

The entire bridge crew broke out into laughter. He can be an honory cuss but he is a wonderful pilot.

"Well done.", Vash smiled, looking around the bridge, proud of his ship and his crew.

Posted by:

Commander Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Commander T'Zohl
Flight Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad