Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Milk Run Varno Vector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Milk Run Varno Vector   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 am

Dr. Ro Anora was on the station at Deep Space 84. She too was preparing to leave for Cardassia as well when the beacon on her combadge started going off.

It was a simple message, "Anora, please take care of yourself. I am under attack by two Galor Class ships, the Hideki Cruiser will not survive."

Anora was in shock. Was this the last message she would receive from her beloved? She went out to Station Ops but the Station was never very busy. She was now frantic. She needed to get some help.

Anora racked her brain. She could not just Thua'ra die out there. She was in Deep Space 84 Ops. She quickly used the long range scanners to discover the location of the fire fight. It was near Cardassia III. She also observed the Tanmesad in range.

Anora contacted the ship. Tania was on the bridge with Click when the message came in.

"Anora, I am not sure that the Gul Enranet is interested in getting involved in another incident with the Cardassian Guard.", Tania responded.

"Please!", Anora begged.

Tchilick switched the Tanmesad to red alert and banked towards the fight theatre.

"Shouldn't you wait for me to give that order.", Tania responded.

"I anticipated your command, Commander Branson.", the Xindi mocked.

Vash walked onto the bridge. Anora was still on the viewer.

"Vash, you need to help Thua'ra.", Anora begged.

"I thought he was with you.", Vash responded.

"He did not like life here on the station. He was headed home. He has been intercepted by two Galors.", Anora exclaimed.

"We are no match for two Galors.", Vash explained.

"I am not prepared to put the Tanmesad at risk for Varno.", Vash continued.

"He would do it for you.", Anora barked.

"After our two separations, I don't believe so.", Vash snapped.

"Click, put us back on course.", Vash ordered.

"So thats it then. Have you learned nothing?", Tania interrupted.

"Learned what?", Vash snapped turning to his executive officer.

"Gul Varno was your mentor and your friend.", Tania snapped.

"I have betrayed him twice before. I don't believe he would even want my help.", Vash frowned.

"This is a chance at redemption. To start over. The man was your best friend.", Tania yelled.

"Mark, any advice?", Vash turned to the new operations officer.

"None, Gul Enranet.", Lieutenant Larsen wanted no part of this argument so early in his career.

Vash looked at Click, "This is suicide."

"I know.", Click turned back as the Hideki and two Galors appeared on the screen engaged in a brutal fire fight.

"Ok, Commander Branson what now?", Vash snapped.

Tania smiled, "I have an idea. Shoot the Hideki."

Everyone turned around, "What?"

"We will beam Gul Varno aboard the Tanmesad and then destroy the Hideki and then bug out with a simple message to the Galor, Death to the enemies of Detapa.", Tania explained.

Vash was very impressed. Click turned the Tanmesad into the Hideki. Violet had arrived on the bridge late but was at Security. She looked at Mark, "As soon as you have the Cardassian, we will fire."

"Go.", Mark smiled, happy to be included.

Violet destroyed the CGV Tunodi in a single shot. All the work she had done with Autumn Laree was paying off.

Vash and Tania walked down to the Transporter room. Vash looked at Thua'ra, "Welcome aboard."

Thua'ra looked at Vash, "You could have told me your plan."

"We could not risk it being leaked to the other vessels.", Tania jumped in.

"What happens now?", Thua'ra asked.

"There is always a place for you here, Gul Varno.", Vash smiled sticking out his hand.

"And what of Anora?", Varno asked.

"She can come too.", Thandie Varno walked in. She had never actually seen her father before.

They all stood there in silence. The Tanmesad dynamic had changed; perhaps forever.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Milk Run Varno Vector