Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Milk Run New Terra Side Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Milk Run New Terra Side Trip   Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:03 pm

=A= This is Vice Admiral Nicole Branson Requesting Audience with Commander Tania Branson, Executive Officer, USS / CGV Tanmesad =A=

Nicole spoke calmly into the table top com-link from her suburban house in Little Lakaria on the colony.

=A= Tanmesad acknowledged. Would you request the attendance of Gul Vash Enranet =A=

Charlene Faulkner responded from the bridge.

=A= Not at this time. =A=

Nicole responded calmly.

Charlene transferred the call to the Tanmesad ready room.

Tania looked into the viewer, "Is anything wrong?"

"No.", Nicole looked at her mother. It was still very creepy that her mother looked younger than her, having not aged under Borg control.

"Mom.", Nicole felt an odd warmth. She never got to use the word much when she was a child. With Brenna around it had become part of her vernacular.

"I am going to marry Magenta Coren on New Terra.", Nicole said matter of factly, "I would like you to come."

"Oh sweetie, I would love to come.", Tania smiled.

"Nicole, may I bring a guest.", Tania asked.

"A guest? I thought Christina moved her to the Phoenix Colony.", Nicole looked puzzled.

"Not Christina, Dr. Tara Blackwell.", Tania explained.

"T'Vol? The big eared hybrid.", Nicole looked puzzled. Why would her mother go out with the freakish hybrid.

"Yes, the big eared hybrid but I would appreciate it if you did not call her that.", Tania scolded her daughter.

"No one called me that wired up Borg chick when all the wires were hanging off and will like again be required to hang off my body.", Tania defended the Vulcan-Cardassian hybrid.

"I am sorry. I was just a little shocked.", Nicole responded sheepishly.

"Besides, you won't believe how good those big ears feel tickling your inner thighs while Tara is....", Tania explained.

"Mother!!", Nicole covered her ears.

The girls shared a big laugh. It was the first time they had talked in too long.

"I will speak to Vash and we will make the course correction. When is the big day?", Tania asked.

"December 14, 2388.", Nicole grinned ear to ear.

"Perfect. We can still use the Iconian Gateway at Amleth Prime to make at least one and maybe two more trips on our milk run.", Tania smiled.

"Mom, Admiral Illyan Coren is not happy with another Coren child marrying a Branson.", Nicole looked for reassurance.

"Illyan lost his daughter. He is deeply hurt. Baby, you need to see it from his side. No one wants to lose a child. Remember when Nancy was killed on the Diana.", Tania felt a tear well up.

Nicole looked at her mother. She was wise beyond her appearance; that much is certain.

"I love you.", Nicole whispered, blowing a kiss.

Dr. Tara Blackwell walked into the Ready Room, "Commander Branson, Commander Bell is here to take the graveyard shift."

Nicole looked at the hybrid. She will never look at those ears again in the same way. She felt a shiver down her spine.

"See you guys in a couple of weeks.", Nicole smiled.

Tara looked at Tania, "I will explain later."

=A= Branson's Out =A=

Nicole and Tania spoke in perfect unison. Tara laughed.

Posted by:

Vice Admiral Nicole Branson
Played on the Tanmesad by Gul Vash Enranet
At home in Little Lakaria, suburb of Omega Prime, Capital of Territory Omega on the Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Colony
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
Afternoon Shift Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Milk Run New Terra Side Trip
Page 1 of 1