Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Messages from the Minister Unefra IV: Bajoran Academy Commencement Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Messages from the Minister Unefra IV: Bajoran Academy Commencement Speech   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:27 am

When the Bajoran consulate invited Minister Elim Garak to speak at the commencement of its most recent graduates, the Minister promptly agreed not realizing that the school was on Unefra IV, a planet claimed as part of the Cardassian Union but currently held by the Bajoran Republic. Having the exiled leader speak at Unefra IV was a very bad idea because it would be seen as an attempt to insight rebellion in the outer realm planets.

Vash was increasingly nervous as the Galor Class reached the fringes of the Cardassian Union. Legate Tren'sh (pronounced Trenesh) had made some overtures to the Bajoran Republic about not interfering in the activities of the Minister on condition that the Cardassian Union be permitted to stage a peaceful process outside the former Cardassian Keep House turned Academy. Vash was worried that putting his staff on the ground would create conflict and boundary issues.

Vash explained his position to Marine Captain Autumn Laree and her staff. Autumn asked that Vash joined them on the surface. Having a Cardassian and the ranking Cardassian there should help avoid any incidents. Vash was still reeling that Commander S'Ari had chosen to leave them and head for the USS Providence and its Zaranite Mission. He could have used her security advice on this one. He had no option but to defer to Violet. The Andorian and the Betazoid, two highly unlikely races will be required to establish the parameter for Vash, Minister Garak and his staff.

Vash informed Commander Branson of his support of the decision to travel to the surface.

"It would be my recommendation that the senior officer not engage in away mission activities.", Tania responded.

"Given your condition, you cannot do it, my Borg friend.", Vash smiled, rubbing her growing belly. Even he, a staunch supporter of family was shocked at how big she was growing so quickly.

Tania pointed to Commander Bell. Vash smiled, "The Commander will be in use all right. She and Dal T'Zohl are going to be in the shuttle in case we need prompt evacuation and / or air support."

Valerie was very happy to hear. She headed for the shuttle bay contacting Dal T'Zohl on route.

Tania looked at Vash, "I cannot talk you out of it."

"Nope. I will be going to the service.", Vash explained.

Tania shook her head.

Carson walked on to the bridge, "You called, Sir."

"Yes, Dalin Warren. I have dispatched Dal T'Zohl to serve as air support. As the ranking Cardassian Officer, I would like you to contact that Bajorans and the Cardassians to announce the arrival of the Tanmesad.", Vash ordered.

Carson hated being on the bridge but begrudging agreed. As Vash, Autumn and Violet headed to meet with the Ambassador, the Diplomatic Staff and the Marine Support Group, Carson began to landing process.

This was going to be an interesting time.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
USS / CGV Tanmesad