Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Out of the Blackwell...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Out of the Blackwell...   Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Vash walked into sickbay. It was very different. It had been totally cleared up and yet it did not have the Vulcan order it used to. It was somehow more humanized. T'Vol came walking around the end of the med-bed. She looked up and smiled. She had her hair re-colored platinum blond.

"Dr. T'Vol.", Vash spoke formally.

"Dr. Blackwell.", The Vulcan-Cardassian Hybrid responded.

"What?", Vash looked puzzled.

"I read your Voyager EMH logs, Mr. Enranet. The doctor longed to be endeared to the crew by selecting names like Schwitzer or Zimmerman. I want to be included with the crew. I needed a more human name. I have chosen Blackwell after Elizabeth Blackwell.", T'Vol responded.

"Who?", Vash did not understand the human reference.

"Cardassia is filled with many great scientists and doctors, why chose a human name?", Vash felt a bit slighted given her Cardassian Heritage.

"Elizabeth Blackwell was the first woman to graduate from medical school (M.D.) and a pioneer in educating women in medicine.", T'Vol responded.

"On Earth.", Vash quickly retorted.

"Cardassian have produced grand doctors too.", Vash was disappointed.

"Like Crell Moset.", Dr. Blackwell responded.

"T'Vol, that's not fair.", Vash snarled at the reference to the Cardassian exo-skeletal expert who performed immoral experiments on everyone including imprisoned Bajorans.

"Another thing, I have chosen the human first name, Tara. It was the closest to T'Vol I could find.", Dr. Tara Blackwell responded.

"This is not what I wanted. I wanted you to... Oh I don't know, chose a Cardassian name.", Vash was disappointed.

"Tara... Wanna grab a coffee.", Teena asked.

"She already calls you Tara?", Vash glared at his Doctor and Counsellor.

"Damn Betazoid.", Vash smiled at Teena.

Everyone laughed.

"I guess, Dr. Tara Blackwell it is.", Vash smiled.

"May I join you, Teena and TARA", Vash inquired.

"We'd love to have you.", Tara smiled.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Out of the Blackwell...
Page 1 of 1