Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Wheels Set In Motion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Wheels Set In Motion   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:17 pm

The Colonel called it a great opportunity to return to his roots. Vash called it a step backwards. Colonel Laphe of Larle, his mate, his friend and his best security officer and marine ever had accepted a position aboard the IKS Da'Kara to serve as the head of the Klingon Commando Corps.

Vash called a meeting of the senior staff to review the actions of everyone on board during the Keldon Incident. Tania took the CONN and did not attend. Christina came in to take notes on her behalf. Valerie had taken the graveyard shift on the CONN and asked to be excused.

Vash first announced that Colonel Laphe would be leaving the ship for the IKS Da'Kara. Michael actually interrupted the meeting, "Yes!!!"

Vash looked at Michael and then continued.

Vash looked at Autumn, "The truth is, Lt. Laree, you screwed up on the bridge and it nearly cost us. I am relieving you as Chief of Security. I am asking Violet of Andoria to take over the department. It was her correction that saved the Tanmesad."

Violet bowed her head to Autumn, not wanting to make eye contact. Autumn got up to leave in disgust.

Vash looked at her, "Please wait."

"Autumn, I know that you are a fine shot and you have been an exemplary officer. I would like to offer you a marine promotion to Captain and the opportunity to take over the Marine Corps. of the Tanmesad. Would you accept?", Vash continued.

"Yes!", Autumn replied.

"What!! I am the next ranking officer. You cannot overlook me.", Michael screamed.

"I should get the marine command.", Michael yelled.

"You do not have the support of the senior staff, Mr. Mason.", Vash continued trying to remain calm.

"Look, you white snake skinned moron. This is a Star Fleet ship too. I should get the Marine Command. I will have your head.", Michael cussed at Vash.

Vash looked at Violet, "Chief of Security, kindly remove Mr. Mason from the Conference Room."

"With pleasure, Sir.", Violet stood up.

"If you touch me, I will punch you straight in the face.", Michael threatened Violet.

"Autumn, would you mind assisting the the Chief of Security.", Vash ordered.

"With pleasure.", Autumn smiled. Violet and Autumn drug Michael from the Conference Room. Vash followed them out.

"Violet, please arrange a shuttle to drop Mr. Mason at New Netherlands.", Vash ordered.

"Yes, Sir.", Violet responded. Violet and Michael headed for the shuttle bay.

"If you knew I screwed up, why did you give me the marines?", Autumn asked.

"You are a fine officer. The mistake was just that a mistake. Believe me, Captain Laree, we all make them.", Vash smiled.

Autumn smiled back. Four marines walked up behind her.

"Your orders, Ma'am.", the marines shouted in unison.

"Follow Lt. Violet. Make sure that 2nd Lt. Mason poses no threat.", Autumn ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am!", they responded. Autumn smiled. She could get used to this.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Wheels Set In Motion
Page 1 of 1