Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Cardassian Pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Cardassian Pride   Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Minister Garak knew that the Tanmesad would soon be back on the Station and he would be debarking to set up his government in exile. He wanted to thank the Tanmesad for their heroism and for their support over the last two years. He called the crew to the conference room.

The minister looked first at Vash Enranet, "While you look fine in your command red, Captain Enranet, your color is black and your rank is Gul. He handed him a uniform."

Vash teared up as the legendary Cardassian moved from former Cardassian officer to Cardassian officer ending with Carson Warren.

"Mr. Engineer, your rank should be Dalin but for your meritorious service, I am promoting you. Dal Carson Warren, we are grateful for your help.", Minister Garak explained.

Carson looked at Marissa as she put on the Cardassian breast plate, "You look hot."

Marissa giggled, "Race you to engineering."

Marissa and Carson took off out of the room. Vash screamed, "Don't be disrespectful."

"Easy, Vash.", Garak laughed.

"This is a time of celebration.", Garak smiled.

After an hour or so of mingling, Vash walked to the back of the room in his dress Blacks. Capri walked in, "whooo, dashing!!"

Vash smiled at the science officer. Capri grabbed his butt, "What do you think Marissa and Carson are doing right now?"

Vash grinned, "Basking in the afterglow."

Capri smiled, "So you think you have something to celebrate? Do you?"

Vash smiled, lifting up his Cardassian pips.

"So what are your orders, Gul Enranet...", Capri giggled. She could feel the sheer joy in Vash's existence.

"Get to my quarters, take off all your clothes and I will be right there.", Vash ordered.

"Well, Gul Enranet, I believe this is abuse of authority. I must report these charges to the Minister immediately.", Capri snapped, looking very serious.

Vash stepped back. Capri started laughing.

"Easy, big boy. I will comply with your orders.", Capri poked him in the ribs.

Vash took a breath. She was very good and yanking his chain.

Vash waited for Minister Garak to leave for his quarters and then he literally ran down the hallways. He was about to enter when his combadge went off.

"Entering Orbit around Destiny Station, What are you orders?", Commander S'Ari asked.

"Commander, you have the COMM. You decide.", Vash snarled.

"We are entering the Iris then. I will inform Commander Vasa of the arrival of Minister Garak.", S'Ari responded.

Vash smiled. He had some entering of his own to complete.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Dal Carson Warren
Chief Engineer
USS / CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Cardassian Pride