Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Cannonball Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Cannonball Run   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:08 am

Commodore Tan and Captain Vash Enranet walked together in the Dyson Sphere. Vash could not believe the immense size of the ship or the available space. Vash was also very impressed by the incredible defenses posed by the virtual planet. Tan had not met many Star Fleet Officer. He had served on Starbase 359 in the Federation Elite Force in the Delta Quadrant before moving out here.

Vash looked at the Commodore, "Would you like a special guest?"

"Like whom?", Tan inquired.

"Minister Elim Garak has been staying at Bajor since the Obsidian Order and Detapa Council took the rise of the Empire of V'Ros as a cover for their reclaiming of the Cardassian Union. In so doing, they drove our esteemed Garak out of power and into exile on Bajor. Bajor is not a safe haven.", Vash explained.

"This would mean travelling through the Beta Quadrant and part of the Alpha Quadrant to pick up the Minister and bringing him back here.", Tan looked at Vash.

"Yes.", Vash responded.

"Won't that be dangerous?", Tan explained.

"Oh yeah.", Vash stated matter of factly.

"You have my best wishes. We would be honored to host the Hebetian Minister in Exile.", the Commodore smiled.

Vash walked onto the bridge, "Ladies, I have a proposition."

Tania and Valerie turned around, "Go ahead."

Vash explained that he would like to go to Bajor and to get Minister Garak and bring him here to the Destiny.

The ladies listened and then looked at Vash, "Do you have any idea how dangerous it will be once we are in the Alpha Quadrant? We are undersized and underdefended."

Vash nodded.

"I will not force you.", Vash explained.

"I am in.", Tania smiled, "When we signed up to serve the first ever Star Fleet - Cardassian Joint Project, we were asked if we would only serve if it was safe."

Valerie listened to the words of the executive officer, "Well said, Commander. I guess we really are going to have to go for it."

Vash nodded, "Thank you, ladies. We will leave tomorrow."

Tania and Valerie went to meet with the crew. This was not going to be easy. This would truly be a run for their lives.

Posted by:

Captain Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
Tanmesad