Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Da' vI' Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Da' vI' Destruction   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:07 am

The Zaranite Battle Group dropped out of warp right in front of the Tanmesad. There were two main ships complete with full fighter complements. Valerie was on the Ops Console and she actually screamed when they appeared.

"Oh my god.", the Operations Commander shouted out.

Vash turned to the screen, "Red Alert."

Tania and Christina came walking on to the bridge just in time to see the Zaranite Fighters launch. Tania clasped her hand to her mouth, "This is bad."

Vash looked at S'Ari, "Evasive Actions, Dear Vulcan. Evasive Actions."

The Tanmesad rocked with the blast upon the haul. Carson was immediately on the COMM link, "Vash, what the F**k?"

"Zaranites, Mr. Warren. Hold us together.", Vash screamed back.

The Tanmesad rocked once more. Vash turned to Tania, "How are they hitting us?"

"The fighters are too quick. We can move energy to protect against the damn ships but the fighters move to weak points in the shield with each blast from the two main ships.", Tania explained.

"Target the main ships. Make us proud, Autumn.", Vash screamed.

There was so much chaos. The Tanmesad crew knew this could be it.

Click turned to S'Ari, "With your permission, Commander, it is time to test the defences of the Shuttle T'Zohl Gamma."

"Click, its too dangerous. You would be outnumbered 10 to 1.", the Vulcan most logically responded.

"Listen, S'Ari. We cannot have these mosquitoes killing us.", Click stood up. He turned to Vash.

"I expect a full report when you return.", Vash spoke, almost trying to create a need for the Xindi to return.

Click turned to Vash, "You and your stupid reports."

The Xindi started clicking and grumbling.

Vash smiled, "I would not want to be a Zaranite today."

Soon the impressive shuttle under the hands of the fantastic Lt. Commander Click was buying the Tanmesad more time.

Autumn and Violet were both at Tactical and were filling the sky with the bright orange of ship to ship photon fire. This was a full on war.

Carson screamed into the COMM, "Vash, we are loosing the shields. There is just too many blasts."

Just as he said it, the entire bridge went dark for a moment and then relit. Vash looked at Valerie.

She looked back, "Vash, its over. The shields just went off line."

Vash looked at Tania and Christina, "Signal our surrender."

Tania looked at Vash and stood up. The Captain's bottom lip quivered.

Valerie stepped back from the console and put both hands on her face.

"What is it?", Vash asked.

Valerie touched the buttons so it could play throughout the ship....

"The Zaranite Confederacy sees the Cardassian Vessel as an Invasion Force Scout Ship. The Zaranite Confederacy does not recognize your surrender and formally declares your actions as an act of war. You are found guilty of an act of terrorism and our sentenced to death."

The entire bridge was totally silent. Valerie tapped her combadge.

=/= Lt. Charlene Faulkner, whereever you are. I want to confess my love for you =/=

The bridge looked at Valerie and followed suit. Each one called their loved ones.

Tania hugged Christina, "I want to thank you for everything."

There were many tears. Soon the entire command staff was standing on the bridge. Many holding hands in partners.

Valerie looked at Vash, "They are charging their weapons."

Vash looked Valerie, "That will be all Commander. We don't need to hear anymore."

Valerie looked as Charlene walked on to the bridge. She brought the girls. The four of them stood their holding hands.

The Zaranite flag ship fired. The bridge crew all saw it. The blast stopped in main space.

Vash looked at Carson standing on the bridge, "Shield?"

"Not that far out.", Carson responded.

Suddenly the Klingon Bird of Prey, the IKS Da'vI' appeared in between the ships.

Vash had learned that the Klingon forces had chosen not to join up with the Battle Group Vengeance and were not friends with the Federation. Why the hell would they save us?

The Bird of Prey began to light up the sky taking out the Zaranite Fighters. The fighters were soon scrambling back to the ships. The Da'vI' turned hard and headed after the ships which were suddenly bugging out.

Vash turned to Carson, "Get us back together engineer. We got the time now."

Vash turned to Tania, "See if you can help, Commander Branson."

"Yes, Sir.", Tania smiled.

Valerie looked at Charlene, "It was the heat of the moment. I thought I might never see you again."

Charlene smiled and kissed her on the mouth. Valerie looked at her, "It does not mean a thing."

Charlene kissed her again.

Vash turned to the pair, "Why don't you guys get a room?"

Everyone laughed. The Cardassian rarely used such humor.

Click walked on the bridge. He tossed a PADD to Vash, "Your reports, Captain."

Vash looked down. The PADD had only two words, "Lucky Bastard"

Vash started to laugh.

Autumn looked at Click and pointed with both hands. He winked as best he could with nearly 100 eyes. The message was sent.

Vash slumped into the Captain's chair. The IKS Da'vI turned around and faced the Tanmesad, still limp in space.

"You are a hard man to find, Captain Vash Enranet.", the voice came from the Da'vI.

Vash started to laugh when he recognized the voice, "Colonel Laphe of Larle."

The bridge crew started clapping. Vash remembered many a battle with his Klingon friend.

"I have never been so happy to see you, my ridged head friend.", Vash smiled.

"I heard that First Lieutenant Michael Mason is not the most popular head of the marines.", Laphe chuckled.

"That is an understatement.", Vash responded.

"So you would not be averse to the return of a Klingon Colonel.", Colonel Laphe responded.

"Hell, after that display, you can have command of the damn Tanmesad, old friend.", Vash stated, only half kidding.

"Lt. Anya Enranet, Permission to beam aboard.", the Colonel requested to the Operations Officer in the transporter room.

"Permission granted.", Vash answered before Anya could respond. He headed straight for the Transporter room.

He pulled no rank. He ran up and hugged the big Klingon. He looked him straight in the eyes, "Thank you."

The Colonel looked at Vash, "Once Tanmesad. ALWAYS TANMESAD."

Posted by:

Captain Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Valerie Bell
Operations Commander