Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Zaranites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Zaranites   Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Vash had not heard from Lindsay in too, too long. She had served as the Tanmesad Chief of Operations and was a grand friend despite her difficulties. She had accepted the position of Executive Officer on the Dyson Sphere known as Station Destiny. Vash never thought he would hear from her again but an incident involving the Destiny brought them together once more.

Commander Lindsay Viceroy had heard that the Tanmesad had entered the Beta Quadrant near the end of the Phoenix Liberation Wars. She needed to monitor the Zaranite activity after the Zaranites attacked the Tamarian Moon that now orbits Station Destiny. Lindsay reached out to any ship that would assist in monitoring the activities.

Valerie was on the Operations Console when the word came in. She was only too grateful to give the Tanmesad something to do.

Valerie ordered Andrea to set course for the Station, patching in the coordinates to the Helm.

Andrea said, ''Aye Commander Bell, I have put in the coordinates to the Helm and now the course is set for the Station,''

Valerie contacted Vash and asked him to come to the bridge. The Cardassian headed back up to the bridge. In fact, the day shift was his command shift but with the ship just flying around, he had become a little lax in his approach.

Valerie explained the situation. Vash was very happy to help out. Vash turned to Andrea, "Set course."

Before Andrea could answer, Valerie jumped in, "I did that already."

Vash laughed, "Thank you, Commander."

"Alert, Commander Branson. We will need a full bridge complement to monitor the Zaranites.", Vash ordered.

Valerie complied.

"Ask Autumn to come to the bridge.", Vash ordered.

"No offence, Violet but this could get ugly.", Vash explained to the Security Officer as she stepped down.

"None taken, Captain.", the Andorian left the bridge.

"Valerie, get Charlene up here. I want two people on the helm if things get ugly.", Vash ordered.

"Charlene, sir. What about Click?", Valerie tried to deflect the fact that she did not want Charley on the bridge.

"Lt. Commander Tchilack will be with the Shuttle T'Zohl Gamma. We may need reconnaissance.", Vash explained.

Valerie reluctantly brought Charlene to the helm. Charlene sat down next to Andrea.

Tania arrived on the bridge, "Problems?"

Vash looked at Tania, "I will explain in my ready room."

"Commander Bell, you have the COMM. Inform us when we arrive in the Zaranite Fields", Vash ordered.

"Yes, Sir.", Valerie stepped aside, pointing to Flynn Laree to take Ops and she sat down behind Charlene.

Posted by:

Captain Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Lt. Andrea Thomson
Flight Commander
Tanmesad