Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Letter from Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Letter from Home   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Vash had hoped to replace the Andorian with a Cardassian. He went on the Detapa Net and broadcast the situation. It had been nearly 1 year since the Detapa Council had reassumed power. Minister Garak was safe on Bajor running the parallel government. Vash and the crew had not seen a Cardassian hunting party since they entered the Beta Quadrant. The response was something harsh and unexpected.

From the Office of:

Legate Rhord Lanrt
Legate of the Fleet
Cardassian Guard

To:

Vash Enranet
Wanted Enemy of Cardassia

RE: Request for an Operative

Attention Mr. Enranet;

The Cardassian Guard no longer recognizes the Cardassian Guard Vessel [CGV] Tanmesad as a member of the Fleet. The Cardassian Guard withdraws all forms of support for the vessel including manpower, technological support and mandatory service.

By Cardassian law, this letter must be presented to all members of the staff and any personnel wishing to remain loyal to the Cardassian Union must be returned to Cardassia immediately.

In accordance with the withdrawal of Cardassian Support, all references to the Cardassian Guard within ranks, within structure and within functionality must be removed.

Failure to do so would be seen as slanderous and treasonous and would result in penalties up to and including death.

Your prompt response is expected

Vash read the letter.

"What are you going to do?", Tania asked.

"I was hoping for your advice, Commander.", Vash responded.

"What has the Guard membership said?", Tania asked.

Vash poured a Kanar and sat down, "31 members have left already. Hunter and Michael took them to Starbase 185 via shuttle. I think that is the last round."

"What about the ranks?", Tania asked.

"I don't know. What do you think I should do?', Vash asked.

"I don't know either. How does Captain Enranet sound?", Tania tried to force a smile.

Vash looked at his uniform. He had worn Federation red before.

"Would the Federation support a broken down Cardassian Ship?", Vash asked.

Tania looked at him, "We are one of very few ships this far out in the Beta Quadrant. The Federation is very interested in what we find. I will contact my superiors, but I am support you would receive their support."

"Thank you, Tania.", Vash bowed his head, looking down at his black uniform once more. He wondered how he would look in Federation Red.

He walked out of the conference room. This was the darkest day for an independent democratic Cardassia. The dream may be over. Minister Garak is living out his days as the Spiritual Leader and now the symbol of the independence, its shield; the Tanmesad is giving up its Cardassian heritage.

These are tough times. Survival is all we can hope for in tough times.

Posted by:

Captain Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
USS Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
USS Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Letter from Home