Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Viago Volume

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Viago Volume   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm

The arrival of the USS Roughrider never caused much concern. The Tanmesad was working well into the Beta Quadrant now and had virtually left the Federation behind. The Roughrider was known to work in the region and was supposedly on a cartography mission.

Tania and Flynn were on the bridge for the first time together. Tania spent the early afternoon chit chatting with Flynn trying to get to know the younger Laree better. The pair acknowledged the hail of the USS Roughrider and never even thought much of a request to exchange supplies.

Tania dispatched Galley Leo to work with the Roughrider staff to exchange both regular goods and materials. Tania never even paid no mind to the commanding officer, Captain Frederic Lodge. Lodge was handsome and cordial on the COMM link. The pair exchanged pleasantries and a request that Counsellor Christina Lodge be sent over to assist his counsellor and doctor. In hindsight, Tania should have known right then and there that something was up.

Colonel Viago came onto the bridge and asked why personnel from the Cardassian Ship were being barred from the cargo bay while the transaction was in progress. Tania could not explain it.

She and Viago went down to the Cargo bay to find the door locked. Tania tried a command override. Nothing.

Viago then pulled a phaser and shot the door. It opened. Tania was shocked to find Galley a prisoner and Christina tied to a pillar.

"I thought you were smarter. I thought you were never going to get here.", Frederic said sarcastically.

"What the hell?", Tania snapped.

"William was my brother. William Jr. was my nephew. Christina got both of them killed. Now here in front of you, I will play out the punishment for these crimes.", Frederic snarled.

His security staff pulled their weapons. Viago went and stood in front of Christina.

"Colonel!", Tania barked.

"This is over, Captain Lodge. Stand down.", Viago ordered.

The USS Roughrider Security Staff fired several times killing the Andorian in cold blood. Tania stood there in shock. Viago dropped down in front of Christina.

"Please, I am begging you.", Tania pleaded.

"It is done.", Captain Frederic Lodge explained.

Frederic raised his hand. The Security staff raised their rifles.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!

The Cargo Bay door opened springing all of them into space. Christina was tied to pillar. She was fine. Galley and Tania blasted into space with the Roughrider staff. Immediately, Galley and Christina were beamed into sick bay.

Dr. T'Vol went to work immediately to bring them back to life. Their lungs were burned from the millisecond exposure to space. They were not breathing but the hybrid soon had them breathing again. Tania, being Borg was beamed to the bridge.

"What the hell just happened?", Tania snapped.

"I could not open the door so I blew the hatch.", Flynn replied.

Tania looked at Flynn, "Fire on the Roughrider."

"Too late, Commander. They have bugged out.", Flynn replied.

"Where is Christina?", Tania asked.

"In sick bay, Condition remains critical, but vitals are stable.", Flynn responded.

Tania started to rush from the bridge, "Wake up, Lt. Commander Valerie Bell and have her report to the bridge. Inform Gul Enranet of the death of Colonel Viago. I need to get to Sick Bay."

Tania was in the turbolift when she grabbed the door, "Fantastic job, Miss Laree. Welcome aboard."

Posted by:

Commander Tania Branson
Executive Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Viago Volume
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Trek: Tanmesad :: Mission Logs-
Jump to: