Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives Viago Volunteer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tania Branson
Commander (B)
Commander (B)

Number of posts : 304
Crew Assignment : Chief Diplomatic Officer
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Crew Profile
Name: T'Ros of Romulus
Department: Diplomatic

PostSubject: Run for your Lives Viago Volunteer   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 am

The Lieutenant Colonel wanted to get the marines back on track after having endured two commanding officer changes in a very short time. First, Colonel Laphe of Larle, the respected and powerful Klingon refused to support the Cardassian project in light of the Phoenix Federation issues and then Captain John Warren abandoned his post to become Commanding Officer of the USS Yang Liwei.

Viago wanted to instill himself as commanding officer. He was a little taken aback by the members of Star Fleet Marines mixed with members of the Cardassian Guard at morning calesthetics. Viago started backing out the commands and despite his age, he began jumping around like a maniac like his men and women. The site was actually impressed and served its goal; to impress his staff.

Gul Vash Enranet walked in. He stood over in the corner but soon joined in. In truth, he wanted to impress Dr. Warren-Lau; his taut and beautiful sometimes girlfriend. The appearance of the Cardassian severed the group as the Cardassians moved to his side of the room and then Star Fleet Marines moved over to the side of Viago.

Vash turned to Viago as suddenly, this became a contest between the older men. The pair went harder. The soldiers were the ones who were punished. Neither man wanted to admit his frailties or his age. They went harder and harder. Soon they were both gasping for air.

Viago looked at Vash, "Give it up, Cardassian. I am a marine. You are Fleet. I am a soldier. I have read your bio. You were a scientist at Platform 1968. You can't beat me."

Vash smiled, "Andorian, I would rather die than give up."

Vash stepped up the pace. Literally, there were both marines and Cardassian Guard members sitting on the floor. Some even doffed their hands and went to stand against the back wall while these two bulls butted heads.

Viago leaned back against the wall. Vash leaned back against the wall. He looked over at the Andorian and started to laugh. Viago laughed too.

"Well done, Gul Enranet.", Viago smiled.

"Very well done, Lt. Colonel Viago.", Vash complimented his Marine Commanding Officer.

"You will do just fine.", Vash smiled.

"Valerie was right; you are a fine leader.", Viago smiled.

Vash stuck out his hand. Viago shook it hard, "Lt. Colonel Viago of Andoria."

"Gul Vash Enranet.", Vash smiled.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tanmesad.simmplicity.org

Run for your Lives Viago Volunteer
Page 1 of 1