Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Run for your Lives – Leeway to the Liwei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Gul
Gul

Number of posts : 295
Crew Assignment : Command
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Crew Profile
Name: Vash Enranut
Department: Command

PostSubject: Run for your Lives – Leeway to the Liwei   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 am

Vash was on the bridge looking out the window as news of the fall of Cardassia Prime spread throughout the ship. Cardassians who served the bulk of the Tanmesad enlisted staff were mortified to learn of their dream; the Hebetian Democracy was over. Minister Elim Garak had brought an honor to being Cardassian that had been lost for decades. Vash had planned to return to help Minister Garak return to Amleth Prime and mount an offensive but those dreams are over now with the fall of Star Fleet: Cardassia. With the building being burned to the ground in a symbol of the return of power by the Obsidian Order and its front, the Detapa Council.

Corporal Hunter Elliot read the announcement declaring Cardassians loyal to Minister Elim Garak as enemies of the state and a formal declaration of Gul Vash Enranet as Public Enemy #1.

At the request of Dal T’Zohl of Vulcan, the Tanmesad had done a full 180 about and headed back to the Typhon Expanse. This was the perfect hiding place. The war with the Empire of V’Ros has begun at the Phoenix Colony and the chaos would serve as the perfect cover for the smaller Galor Class vessel to go into hiding.

Only Vash and Charlene were on the bridge when Marine Captain John Warren came onto the bridge. Vash turned around, “John.”

“Gul Enranet. Vash. Are you familiar with the USS Yang Liwei?”, John asked.

“Yes, the newly refurbished Akira Class.”, Vash turned around.

“Captain Ranvir Deivan has resigned from the Phoenix Federation, Vash.”, John explained.

“Sad. Captain Deivan was a fine leader.”, Vash explained.

“The plan was to decommission the Yang Liwei, Gul Enranet.”, John explained.

“A prudent decision.”, Vash responded.

“I would disagree, Gul Enranet. As the war with the Federation continues and as the movement towards a safe and independent Beta Quadrant Phoenix Federation continues, the Fleet needs every ship flying.”, John retorted.

“What are you saying, John?”, Vash asked.

“Vash, I have greatly enjoyed the short time I have served as your Marine CO. The Cardassian Guard clearly is made up a fine men and women and the intrigration with the Federation soldiers was very well done by Colonel Laphe but I miss being in command. I would like to take over the Liwei and bring the Akira back into full service.”, John proposed.

“Are you crazy?”, Vash snapped.

“Yes.”, John laughed. Both men shared a laugh.

“I would lose my Marine CO and a doctor.”, Vash snarled.

“You would lose your Marine CO. Dr. T’Vol will stay on here. She has enjoyed time spent with Ms. T’Zohl and Commander S’Ari.”, John responded.

“It is safer for a Vulcan hybrid here with respected Vulcans than on any ship where racial tension will be very high.”, John explained, feeling the sorry at the end of his relationship with the doctor.

“In the end, this is your decision, Captain Warren.”, Vash responded.

“I will then chose to take the Liwei. Long may she reign.”, John smiled.

Vash snapped to attention and saluted, “Captain on the bridge.”

John smiled. He lived for those words.

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

And Introducing
Captain John Warren
Commanding Officer
USS Yang Liwei
Pheonix Fleet