Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typhon Test Run Capricorn...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Gul
Gul

Number of posts : 295
Crew Assignment : Command
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Crew Profile
Name: Vash Enranut
Department: Command

PostSubject: Typhon Test Run Capricorn...   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:46 am

Valerie and Sienna met with Vash together. They were furious with the 12 hour shifts. Sienna told Vash that she gets to "kiss her Val" on the way out the door and that is the extent of their relationship. They needed a third officer in Operations or they were both leaving the Tanmesad. Vash asked them to take back S'Ari. They refused. Commander S'Ari is the best pilot now that Dal T'Zohl is in the "Big Chair".

Vash did not know what to do. Where the hell was he going to find an operations officer out here? This is when he remembered Hallonn, the Orion Trader. He was often in these parts. He got Hunter to call up his former Detapa Council resource. Hunter was able to contact the Orion Trader. Vash put in his order. He wanted someone who was capable of completing the operations task. Hallonn knew of such a slave, Slave Girl XI. He offered her for a tidy sum. Vash at first refused but with Valerie and Sienna in his office, he did not have many options. He paid the high price for Slave Girl XI.

Valerie and Sienna immediately took the Slave Girl from the Ready Room and began her training. Vash returned to the bridge after several hours to find the green haired Orion at the Operations Console already.

"Wow, so what should I call you?", Vash smiled.

"I am called Gil, an entry level rank according to Lt. Commander Bell.", The Orion responded.

"Not your rank, silly, your name.", Vash laughed.

"I will be called Anya. It is the name of Sienna Laree's aunt. I like it very much.", The Orion responded.

Vash smiled, "Well, Anya, welcome aboard."

"And I will be called Enranet, the surname of my owner, a common practice amongst Orion Sex Slaves.", Anya responded.

Just as she said it, Dr. Capri Warren-Lau walked on the bridge. The Scientist looked at Vash, "You disgust me."

Vash stood up, "Wait. Dammit!!"

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad

Lt. Cmdr. Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
CGV Tanmesad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanmesad.bigforumpro.com

Typhon Test Run Capricorn...
Page 1 of 1