Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typhon Test Run Gotta Go Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Gul
Gul

Number of posts : 295
Crew Assignment : Command
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Crew Profile
Name: Vash Enranut
Department: Command

PostSubject: Typhon Test Run Gotta Go Back   Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am

Vash gathered the staff in the conference room.

"The Empire of V'Ros has caused just the chaos that was necessary to get the task done. Now with the rebellion bringing even greater chaos, it is my sad duty to inform you that the Hebetian Government of Cardassia has fallen to the V'Ros loyal Detapa Council. The Obsidian Order is once again in control of Cardassia. Minister Elim Garak has been taken into hiding by the Star Fleet Underground and has been taken from the planet to Bajor. We need to take him to Amleth Prime where the Hebetian Government can reorganize and begin a counter offensive. This is a Cardassian Mission. I cannot force you to go. I am asking for your help.", Vash looked at the staff.

T'Zohl went first, "The Vulcan High Command has been removed from power by the chaos of V'Ros. Anything we can do to put a dent in that powerbase, I am in favor of. You have my support, Gul Enranet."

Vash looked around the table.

"The marines are here to serve.", John Warren smiled. He felt reborn in his new role. He had men and women working under him again.

Carson stood up, grabbed his cup, "Look Vash, I will provide you with whatever energy you need. I will be your gas jockey, whereever you go. The Tanmesad will be ready and willing to head for Bajor."

Valerie looked around the table. She was always quiet at these meetings, until now. She had an opinion. Valerie looked around. She had served from a pilot to the Operations Chief aboard this ship.

"Our very name, Tanmesad. We are the Shield of Cardassian, commissioned to guard her against chaos, enemies without and within. Let's go back.", Valerie smiled.

Her words were excellent. Vash stood up, "Dismissed."

Valerie jumped back in, "Hey wait a minute. The damn diplomatic department has a voice here too. Andrea, are you with us?"

Thomson said, "Yes I am with you and my duty to this ship and to the crew and to the Phoenix Fleet."

"Thank you.", Valerie snapped, glaring at Vash for forgetting her.

Vash was a bit embarrassed. T'Zohl covered for the Gul, "Ok, now everyone is dismissed."

Posted by:

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad

Dal T'Zohl
Executive Officer
CGV Tanmesad

Lt. Cmdr. Valerie Bell
Operations Commander
CGV Tanmesad

Glinn Carson Warren
Chief Engineer