Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typhon Test Run Some Changes Around Here....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Gul
Gul

Number of posts : 295
Crew Assignment : Command
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Crew Profile
Name: Vash Enranut
Department: Command

PostSubject: Typhon Test Run Some Changes Around Here....   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:18 am

T'Zohl arrived for the afternoon shift. She and Sienna Laree were having a heated discussion about what was appropriate behavior including a bitter exchange about the behavior of Commander Tania Branson and after that Commander Laren Kira with respect to relationships. T'Zohl flat out told Sienna that she believed that their behavior and her behavior were unprofessional and unacceptable on a Star Ship.

T'Zohl snapped, "Relationships is not the domain of command but should not be at the forefront of the very existence of the crew. We are about to enter the Typhon Expanse and you need to understand that you have a job to do. What you do on your personal time is your business and not under my jurisdication but nor is it a requirement that you flaunt your personal life in the course of your duties."

Sienna walked over to Valerie Bell and grabbed her ass, spun her around and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Sienna turned to the Dal, "Don't worry, Dal T'Zohl, we are simply cross shifting; providing necessary crew information for the next shift."

T'Zohl was not impressed. She asked S'Ari if she could spare a minute as her fellow Vulcan was finishing up on the Helm and talking to Charlene Faulkner. S'Ari and T'Zohl disappeared into the Ready Room. Vash waited a few minutes but then finally left. He wanted to grab a bite to eat and then get some rest.

When S'Ari never showed up at the Observation Lounge, Vash went to see her. She was in her quarters all right; meditating.

Vash sat down and looked at her deep in a trance state. S'Ari looked up, "Dal T'Zohl has informed me that a relationship between you and I would not be proper. I have chosen to meet this expectation and am now meditating to drive any remaining thoughts from my mind."

Vash was stupified. He stood up and headed back to the bridge. T'Zohl saw him coming in and stood up, "Center yourself, Gul Enranet. What I did, I did for the good of the ship. This is not your "love boat" as you so often cutely refer to it, this is the primary Cardassian exploration vessel in the Typhon Expanse. With the intense risks that are involved, it is critical that the Vulcan staff in particular be on the very highest level of alertness. This includes Commander S'Ari who will serve as our Flight Commander. She must be focused on flying the Tanmesad not on the social acceptance of her relationship with a Cardassian."

Vash glared at the Vulcan but stormed out. Once her mind was set, it was set. There would be no changing it. He passed S'Ari in the hallway to the corridor, "Evening, Gul Enranet" was the exchange.

Vash knew that S'Ari had totally blocked the events of their relationship and the coupling on the bridge from her existence. Vash was walking to his quarters when he saw her for the first time, Dr. Capri Warren-Lau. He did a double take. She was very, very beautiful. The Trill held the twin symbiote of Dr. Lasiter Lau of Trill and his third host Martin Warren.

Vash could barely get out any words as he choked up, "Hello, Doctor."

Capri grinned, "Hello, Gul Enranet."

Vash simply nodded. He was like the geeky student next to the cheerleader. Capri had already walked past when she turned back, "I am about to have a meal with Marine Captain John Warren, the brother of one of my symbiote's Martin Warren, would you be interested in joining us."

Vash's voice cracked, "Ya... Yes."

Capri laughed. Vash and Capri walked in to have a meal with John and T'Vol in the Observation Lounge.

Posted by:

Dal T'Zohl of Vulcan
Executive Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet

Gul Vash Enrnaet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Fleet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanmesad.bigforumpro.com

Typhon Test Run Some Changes Around Here....
Page 1 of 1