Star Trek: Tanmesad

These are the Voyages of the Cardassian Galor Glass Vessel, the CGV Tanmesad

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Typhon Test Run T'Zohl Gamma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Enranet
Gul
Gul

Number of posts : 295
Crew Assignment : Command
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Crew Profile
Name: Vash Enranut
Department: Command

PostSubject: Typhon Test Run T'Zohl Gamma   Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm

After Vash made his arrangement with Captain John Warren to join the staff, it was expected that the former USS Quasar Quest commanding officer would take a while to arrive. Glinn Carson Warren, a nephew of John's asked John if he would mind travelling to Platform 1972 and picking up a long range shuttle to replace the T'Zohl Delta lost nearly 6 months ago saving the Tanmesad.

John was most willing to pick up the shuttle. The development had taken far longer than anticipated and had also been impeded by a brief inability to get parts. The support of the Phoenix Federation by Star Fleet Cardassia and the Hebetian Government had made the Federation's civil service less likely to deliver to the Cardassian Research Platform.

Tchilick Tchilack noticed the blip on the screen as the long range shuttle began to gain on the Tanmesad. At first, the Xindi thought it was some sort of scout vessel and engaged the Tanmesad to yellow alert. Soon, it signature gave it away.

Click turned to Vash, "Captain Warren and Dr. T'Vol have arrived, Gul Enranet."

"Thank you, Mr. Tchilack. I will meet them in the cargo bay.", Vash responded.

=/= Glinn Carson Warren to the Shuttle Bay. =/=

Carson was already there awaiting his new toy, the T'Zohl Gamma. John guided the fine shuttle softly into the bay. Carson smiled with glee. The shuttle was even better than he could have imagined considering the crude drawing he had sent to the Cardassian Engineers.

The T'Zohl Gamma was incredible

Captain John Warren stepped out to see the Cardassian and the off-beat engineer. John saluted Vash. Vash smiled and held out his hand, "You need not salute me, Captain. We are peers and I respect your accomplishments."

The firm handshake seemed to lighten the mood. It was very nice. Carson did not even wait. He was all over the shuttle looking around to see what was what.

Vash looked at John, "Thank you for bringing the shuttle."

"My pleasure, she is a fine toy and armed to the teeth. Who the heck designed that?", John asked.

Vash pointed to Carson.

John smiled, "And we all thought he would never make it."

"He is a fine engineer. No Acrylos Teero, but a fine engineer.", Vash smiled, making reference to the Tanmesad's Bajoran Legend and the Chief Engineer on the Phoenix Colony.

Both old Captains laughed.

The diminuitive Vulcan-Cardassian hybrid with her elf ears shyly walked behind the men, not saying a word. Vash turned around and stuck out his hand, "Doctor, we are grateful to have you aboard. Yours is a challenging role."

"Dr. Georgia Todd was killed. Dr. Thena Ro committed suicide and Dr. Mya Rowe quit.", Vash tried to be totally upfront.

"I will do my best, Gul.", T'Vol answered.

Celeste Lyun walked into the room, "I will take the doctor to her quarters."

Lyun had become the science officer by default and had been running the sick bay since Mya left with Colonel Laphe. She wanted the help. She had heard the arrival over the COMM link and rushed down.

Celeste nodded to Vash. John felt the synergy. He turned to Vash, "You ol' dog."

Vash only half smiled. John poked fun at the Cardassian for a bit as pair shared barbs.

"Tomorrow, you will meet your marines.", Vash smiled.

"Excellent. Do you have a lounge?", John quipped.

"Oh, you have no idea. You are in for a treat.", Vash smiled. He always loved taking people to the Observation Lounge for the first time. Mr. Leo is an amazing person with an amazing lounge.

Posted by:

Glinn Carson Warren
Chief Engineer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation

Gul Vash Enranet
Commanding Officer
CGV Tanmesad
Phoenix Federation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tanmesad.bigforumpro.com

Typhon Test Run T'Zohl Gamma